Followers

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Finally Updated Again! :)

Hello readers,
Its been a while since i've posted something because i've been really busy lately.. and also slightly lazy.. :p
I just realized smiley faces look terrible here.. :S

Anyway..
Lets see.. Interesting events.. Hrmm..
Oh yeah! 2 of my friends came from Sibu so we went to One U with Egbert and Weili.. We had Nando's and they forced me to eat the extra hot peri-peri and no i did not cry.. Then, we went to watch Alice in Wonderland 3D!!!! It was like my first 3d movie since well i saw this 3d slideshow thing about dinasaurs when i was 8..

Oh and btw we are having our holidays now.. Its like so boring.. I wish there were more events during the holidays.. The only time i went out this week was yesterday.. Me and weili trashed egberts house :)
Gosh i love his dogs man.. Their like huge but sooo cuddly and adorable.. Oh! We also went to play football at like 3 in the afternoon.. It was super hot man! like me.. :) We even taught weili how to kick a ball.. It was so funny..

Well Uhhh.. The End! :) Im gonna post a random picture now
Vampire Monkey! 

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment